Today is Megan's 2 month birthday. Man that was a fast 2 months! She is getting big and is a very happy little girl. She has been sleeping about 9 hours at night for the past week or so and also taking 3 naps a day. Mommy is glad that she sleeps so well. She is also growing very fast. This week we put her 0-3 month clothes up and got out her 3-6 month clothes. She has an appointment on Tuesday for her 2 month check and I'm curious to see how much she weighs. The kids love interacting with her now since she will smile and coo when they talk to her. We are very blessed that she is doing so well. When Sam heard it was her birthday he insisted that we bake her a cake. I told him Megan can't eat cake so we could just sing to her or something. He thought for a minute and said "I know! We can just give her some marshmallows. They are so soft you don't need teeth to eat them." Well that boy is always thinking I guess. Now I better go hide the marshmallows before I find them in Megan's mouth!Saturday, October 2, 2010
2 months old...Really?
Today is Megan's 2 month birthday. Man that was a fast 2 months! She is getting big and is a very happy little girl. She has been sleeping about 9 hours at night for the past week or so and also taking 3 naps a day. Mommy is glad that she sleeps so well. She is also growing very fast. This week we put her 0-3 month clothes up and got out her 3-6 month clothes. She has an appointment on Tuesday for her 2 month check and I'm curious to see how much she weighs. The kids love interacting with her now since she will smile and coo when they talk to her. We are very blessed that she is doing so well. When Sam heard it was her birthday he insisted that we bake her a cake. I told him Megan can't eat cake so we could just sing to her or something. He thought for a minute and said "I know! We can just give her some marshmallows. They are so soft you don't need teeth to eat them." Well that boy is always thinking I guess. Now I better go hide the marshmallows before I find them in Megan's mouth!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Mary, That Megan is such a doll already.
What a sweetie! I love the bow! XOXO from Aunt Melissa
Post a Comment