I've been reading up some on photography lately..usually when I'm nursing Megan I guess. The most important thing I've learned is that I need a new camera and photo editing software...but since that isn't in the Dave Ramsey plan I was excited to find out today that my camera has a setting called 'burst' that will take 3 pictures in a row when you just click the button once.
This helps alot when you are taking pictures of kids since usually they move alot and don't always look at you for more than a millisecond.
It's more fun to take pictures of Megan now since she smiles more and likes the attention. Maddie and Sam like the attention too which is why they are in the top picture!
The funny thing is, Maddie was playing with my camera and when I took it from her it was on this setting. I played around with it some and really liked the pictures I got. Unfortunately now I can't figure out how she turned this setting on.
Oh well, at least I had fun with it this morning!
This helps alot when you are taking pictures of kids since usually they move alot and don't always look at you for more than a millisecond.
It's more fun to take pictures of Megan now since she smiles more and likes the attention. Maddie and Sam like the attention too which is why they are in the top picture!
The funny thing is, Maddie was playing with my camera and when I took it from her it was on this setting. I played around with it some and really liked the pictures I got. Unfortunately now I can't figure out how she turned this setting on.
Oh well, at least I had fun with it this morning!
1 comment:
I know what you mean about a new camera!! I so wish I had one, too! You always seem to get really good pictures with the one you have though! I love the one of all three of them together!
Post a Comment