This was a 'in the hoop' embroidery design that was super easy. The kids helped me fill them and picked the colors. This resulted in a large mess of rice on the floor, but they had a good time! They have enjoyed playing some games with these.
Pacifier clips for Megan.
I've never had a paci baby before, but now that I do I realize that clips are a must! I wanted some to match her outfits and I've been playing around with sewing in my hoop with the embroidery machine. This pattern was really easy as well and all the sewing was done by the machine.
Flower hair clips.
I made a bunch of these for Megan, Maddie and my niece Leia. They are so easy- just take apart flowers glue them back together and attache them to a covered clip. We got jewels for our centers since Maddie loves things that sparkle. They attach easily to Megan's headbands also.

Pacifier clips for Megan.I've never had a paci baby before, but now that I do I realize that clips are a must! I wanted some to match her outfits and I've been playing around with sewing in my hoop with the embroidery machine. This pattern was really easy as well and all the sewing was done by the machine.
Flower hair clips.I made a bunch of these for Megan, Maddie and my niece Leia. They are so easy- just take apart flowers glue them back together and attache them to a covered clip. We got jewels for our centers since Maddie loves things that sparkle. They attach easily to Megan's headbands also.

I love that legwarmers are popular for babies! I made these with the serger out of Maddie's size knee socks I got at T.J. Maxx (one of my favorite stores) I had seen a few ideas on how to make them out of knee socks and scarfs on different crafting blogs so I thought I would give it a try. They turned out great and were so fast with the serger. I'm going back this week to grab some purple sock to make more. ( Megan is wearing them in the post 'burst')


2 comments:
So cute! If you haven't already discovered it, check out Etsy.com. You might find more ideas (or customers!!!).
The paci clips turned out great! I love the hair bows too!
Post a Comment