Maddie drew a self-portrait in school last week...it really tells alot about her perception of herself.

Maddie has finally admitted that her eyes are not blue.
She doesn't like it and Sam still likes to tease her about it but she has accepted it. In this picture she has drawn her eyes green.
Her eyes are hazel and change color with what she is wearing. Troy, Sam, Megan and I have blue eyes which is why she is not happy with her eye color. She went to the mirror this day and looked to see what color her eyes were. They looked green to her because she was wearing a green shirt.
My favorite part of this picture is that she has on pink nail polish and a band-aid on her right hand.
That was all true.
The funny part is that her hair is short and she is wearing glasses.
This is not true, but a girl can dream.
2 comments:
What a great self-portrait!
I'm the only one in my family with green eyes and I always embraced my individuality. Maybe she will too, in time.
Great picture, Maddie! I love all the pink nail polish!
Post a Comment