The daily or maybe weekly adventures of raising four kids for God's Glory.
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Ducky Sleeper
All three of the kids have worn this sleeper...Madaline Hope
Samuel Alexander
Megan Joy
Looking at these pictures made me realize I am still wearing some of the pajamas now that I wore when Madaline was born. Hummmmmm. Time to go shopping!
So cute! I love comparing pictures where the boys are wearing the same outfit. Megan is getting so big already! I think she looks like Troy. I can totally relate on the PJ's! I have one pair that I've had since highschool! Insane. And if I ever write a book, I promise to put stories from our childhood in there and give you a cut. :) You're sweet.
Wow! It's amazing how much they all look alike and yet different! It's a good thing that you still have pajamas that fit when you had Maddie, that means you haven't outgrown them!! :)
2 comments:
So cute! I love comparing pictures where the boys are wearing the same outfit. Megan is getting so big already! I think she looks like Troy.
I can totally relate on the PJ's! I have one pair that I've had since highschool! Insane.
And if I ever write a book, I promise to put stories from our childhood in there and give you a cut. :) You're sweet.
Wow! It's amazing how much they all look alike and yet different! It's a good thing that you still have pajamas that fit when you had Maddie, that means you haven't outgrown them!! :)
Post a Comment