Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Western Round Up

Our church's fall festival this year was a 'western round up'. The kids had alot of fun going from booth to booth and playing all sorts of games. They also had 6 bounce houses and blow up slides and an obstacle course. It was definitely fun and sugar over load! Western costumes were pretty easy so mom was happy! Sam thinks he is a cowboy anyway so he was happy. Maddie had new flashing pink cow girl boots from Mimi so she was happy. Just one big happy family I guess!
Of course the highlight to every western round up is the pony rides.
I actually stood in line for the kids while Troy took them around to other booths since the line was so long for this ride! There were around 2,000 people there from our church and the community.

2 comments:

Lydia said...

That is great! I love Sam's chaps!
2000 people?! I hope that many don't come to our church's fall festival on Saturday! I'm manning the washer toss booth for the first half hour!!

Melinda said...

Love the costumes! That is quite a fall festival!