Monday, October 12, 2009

Diaper Bag


I made this Diaper bag for my niece Leia this week. I really liked the way it turned out. It was a fun pattern to sew. My sister Melissa suggested the fabric choices and I thought they went well together. With all the sewing I have been doing lately the best husband in the world bought me a Singer surger that he found on sale...now to figure out how to use it.

5 comments:

Lydia said...

That is so cute! You do great work. I loved the pumpkin pancakes that you guys made too!

Anonymous said...

I think I see a "business" coming on! Gorgeous bags! How clever to use the cookie cutters for your pancakes. AND Movie on the beach??Hard for me to identify with, as I am wrapped in a blanket before my TV!! Love it all and you all - Grandma

shelly said...

Very cute!

Melissa Ruff said...

Great Bag! Love the colors!LOL Definately want one for Caleb! How does Troy come up with such great gifts? He needs to hang out with James sometime!!

Melinda said...

I love it!