I haven't had very much time to work on my embroidery, but I have finished a few projects this fall. This is a Tinkerbell Purse I made for my niece Josie's 5th birthday.
I used metallic thread for the first time to print her name on the back and it turned out pretty well. The Tinker bell is embroidered as well and was lots of fun to do. I added the green trim with silver flecks to make it very girly.
I used metallic thread for the first time to print her name on the back and it turned out pretty well. The Tinker bell is embroidered as well and was lots of fun to do. I added the green trim with silver flecks to make it very girly.
I learned how to applique and made Madaline a pumpkin shirt and a onesie for my nephew Caleb for the fall.

3 comments:
Very Cute!!!!! I love the projects that you do. They always look sooo good!
Caleb loves his onsies! He wore the pumpkin one to church last night and got several compliments! It's so nice to have talented aunts!
Your gifts are going to be in high demand!
Post a Comment