After we got back from the farm, we all made some pizza's and started carving the pumpkins. It was very fun and very messy! The kids were more interested in eating desert than carving the pumpkins, but I think all the adults had fun!
(as a side note for all my IN readers...sorry there is a patriots jersey in my house. Our friend is a patriots fan what else can I say?)
Sam got in on the seed scooping action. Gotta love the slime!
The finished product. The kids want to light them every night, then the step back and just look at them for about 5 minutes. I hope it's not too traumatic in a few days when the Florida sun has rotted them and we have to throw them away!
(as a side note for all my IN readers...sorry there is a patriots jersey in my house. Our friend is a patriots fan what else can I say?)
Sam got in on the seed scooping action. Gotta love the slime!
The finished product. The kids want to light them every night, then the step back and just look at them for about 5 minutes. I hope it's not too traumatic in a few days when the Florida sun has rotted them and we have to throw them away!
2 comments:
Wow! Those pumpkins look professional! Sam and Maddie have some real talent!
Those are awesome! Great job!
Post a Comment