Friday, November 6, 2009

Strumming a Song



I've been working with the kids on strumming the guitar. (Thank you Uncle Josh for giving Sam this little guitar for his birthday!) We still have a lot of work to do, but they are picking it up pretty quickly. We've been working on some Christmas numbers too. Since last year Melissa's kids stole the show at Christmas quoting entire chapters of scripture, we thought we would get our kids ready to do a little number in case there is another impromptu talent show.....Just kidding Meliss!



5 comments:

Lydia said...

Great job! She's a natural!
And I got a kick out of your family competition! hahaha

Anonymous said...

How sweet!! (Imagine me saying THAT!!Ha!) I see music in your future! I am so excited to hear them at Christmas!! The Ruff boys were rather good, weren't they? - just as ALL the great grands are!!How's that for tact and unity? Ha! Grandma M

Melissa Ruff said...

I would just like to start by saying, THERE IS NO COMPETITION GOING ON!! Now, they are adorable on the guitar, and I definately think they need to sing @ Christmas. (of course mine will be quoting scripture along with some choreography we've got worked up!! :) just kidding!

Melinda said...

So cute!! We got a kick out of that.

The Dunfords said...

This is my favorite! So precious. Seriously we need to get down there for a visit. Miss you guys.