Maddie wrote her name today! I've been trying to get her to write it by herself all year and she always
wants me to "make some dots" for her to trace. This morning while I was upstairs making bed and picking up laundry she came down stairs and wrote this on her note pad.....

The 1st row is all "
m's"
The 2
nd row says "Maddie Mom
Smi"

She said " Mom come here I wrote Maddie Mom and Sam on my paper!"
I'm pretty sure the little stinker knows more than she lets us in on....
4 comments:
Great job, Maddie!! Just keep practicing and you'll be surprised at how soon it will become S-o-o-o
easy!! Grandma M
They are getting so big! They are definately smarter that they let on. They are cute on the guitars. I like their song choices!
Way to go Maddie!! Keep up the good work!
Good job Maddie!
Post a Comment