Maddie and Sam have spent many hours out on the deck while we have worked on the shed. They built this little ramp system about a month ago with some leftover wood. I thought it was pretty good thinking for a 3&4 year old. Maybe we should let them build the shed.....
The really enjoy going up and down the ramps on their bikes and scooters. They have had a few wrecks, but no major injuries. They have really gotten pretty good at staying on the ramps and go pretty fast.
Our little girl is getting big......obviously too big for a trike, but I don't want her to take he real bike off the ramps or we may really have an injury.
Sam loves speed so he is loving this new found freedom. They used to just ride on the upper deck in a circle then have to get off their bikes to go to the lower deck. Yesterday I saw Sam just ride his bike off the deck (totally missing the ramp) and get a little hang time.....he is definitely all boy!
The really enjoy going up and down the ramps on their bikes and scooters. They have had a few wrecks, but no major injuries. They have really gotten pretty good at staying on the ramps and go pretty fast.
Our little girl is getting big......obviously too big for a trike, but I don't want her to take he real bike off the ramps or we may really have an injury.
Sam loves speed so he is loving this new found freedom. They used to just ride on the upper deck in a circle then have to get off their bikes to go to the lower deck. Yesterday I saw Sam just ride his bike off the deck (totally missing the ramp) and get a little hang time.....he is definitely all boy!
1 comment:
Very creative!! I see some future engineers!
Post a Comment