Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Kindergarten Graduate

 Last Wednesday was Sam's last day of Kindergarten! To say he was excited would be a huge understatement :-) He did very well this year, and we are proud of all he learned.
 Since we started school in August he has grown 3 inches! He can count and write to 100. He is doing good in his beginning readers and his hand writing is legible! (he is left handed so I was worried about his writing, but he actually picked it up pretty well.) His favorite subject by far was science. He loves to be outside catching bugs and lizards and helping mommy plant the garden. Studying God's creation fascinates him.
I'm sure we will continue to learn through out the summer, but last Wednesday Sam was glad to say "See ya later Kindergarten!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Sam!!! I imagine this is the first of many caps and gowns you will wear throughout your life!! So proud of you!! G'ma

Fitzsy said...

Good job Sam!