This week the kids and I have been to the Big Apple on a VBS adventure! We have all had an awesome time learning about God and making new friends. I taught 4 year olds and had such a sweet group of kids. My co-teachers were also great and made this week tons of fun. We are so blessed to be in a church that places a huge emphasis on reaching children for Christ. We have quite a few day cares that drop off their children and also an after school assistance program that brings kids that may not hear about God anywhere else. We had 622 kids and 56 professions of faith in Christ. The closing program was tonight. We enjoyed hot dogs in "central park" with Daddy and then toured the kids rooms. They were so proud of all their crafts! They sang their songs and then we all enjoyed a skit. I told our preschool Minister that I couldn't do VBS this year because I didn't have time to devote to it, but I'm so glad God changed my heart because it has been a huge blessing to spend this week with so many Christians that are sold out to reaching the lost for Christ.Thursday, June 16, 2011
The Big Apple!
This week the kids and I have been to the Big Apple on a VBS adventure! We have all had an awesome time learning about God and making new friends. I taught 4 year olds and had such a sweet group of kids. My co-teachers were also great and made this week tons of fun. We are so blessed to be in a church that places a huge emphasis on reaching children for Christ. We have quite a few day cares that drop off their children and also an after school assistance program that brings kids that may not hear about God anywhere else. We had 622 kids and 56 professions of faith in Christ. The closing program was tonight. We enjoyed hot dogs in "central park" with Daddy and then toured the kids rooms. They were so proud of all their crafts! They sang their songs and then we all enjoyed a skit. I told our preschool Minister that I couldn't do VBS this year because I didn't have time to devote to it, but I'm so glad God changed my heart because it has been a huge blessing to spend this week with so many Christians that are sold out to reaching the lost for Christ.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment