I dislike drywall on a number of levels.
We are getting it up slowly....Last Saturday our friend Chris came to help out which was a huge blessing. From this picture you can also see that Sam played a vital role as well.
We lack just a few pieces of completing it now and I've talked Troy into hiring someone else to finish it. (YEAH!)
It looks like a room now! We set a goal of August to have the room compete since my parents will be coming down to stay with our kids while Troy and I go on a cruise (DOUBLE YEAH!) so we are definitely on schedule with that completion date. I'm so proud of all Troy's hard work!
We lack just a few pieces of completing it now and I've talked Troy into hiring someone else to finish it. (YEAH!)
It looks like a room now! We set a goal of August to have the room compete since my parents will be coming down to stay with our kids while Troy and I go on a cruise (DOUBLE YEAH!) so we are definitely on schedule with that completion date. I'm so proud of all Troy's hard work!
No comments:
Post a Comment