Saturday, May 14, 2011

And we are done!

Kindergarten and K-3 are in the bag! We finished up yesterday and went to celebrate at our local Cupcake store "Sugar Crave"! Maddie doesn't like cupcakes, but enjoyed some yummy strawberry ice cream.
Sam got the death by chocolate cupcake- which was excellent!


And I celebrated with a carrot cupcake- YUM!

We are going on a field trip this next week to a pioneer village and then we will have a little ceremony next week whenever Maddie's Cap and Gown come in (her teacher was late ordering it!) Maddie learned so much this year and is already looking forward to 1st grade. Sam can't wait for K-4 because we ordered him a video school program. Mommy is looking forward to summer break ;-)


3 comments:

Lydia said...

Congratulations! I'm sure it feels good to get a year behind you! Those cupcakes look super yummy.

Melissa Ruff said...

Yay! We are so excited to be done too! I'm not sure who is more excited me or the kids! :-)

Melissa Ruff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.