Friday, April 1, 2011

We have a wall....

This past weekend we got the interior wall up in the garage. This wall will create the utility room. There was a lot of sawing and holding boards level so Sam's main job was to hand Daddy screws when they were needed. He didn't really feel like this was occupying all of his talents, so he grabbed the camera and documented our work day through a 4 year olds eyes. Here is the wall from a four year old level. You can see the opening for the door. All that junk stacked against the wall is our yard sale pile. This is me dressed up and ready for a work day. I'm smiling big because I'm wearing a healthsouth shirt, but I don't work there anymore! This is Troy moving a board. Troy is not smiling because he is wearing his military shirt and he misses being in the military. (I made that up but it went well with the above picture!)

Here is an actions shot taken through an aluminum ladder. Very interesting perspective I think. A big thank you to our guest photographer. This weekend Troy has male help coming to get the outside wall's footer laid so I will try and get some good pictures of that. He has all the electrical done and the duct work run so we are moving right along I think!

No comments: