The daily or maybe weekly adventures of raising four kids for God's Glory.
Monday, April 25, 2011
Easter
Easter 2011 Dying EggsBaking CookiesEaster Baskets (Please don't tell Megan she didn't have one ;-) )Easter ClothesYummy Dinner and Egg HuntSwimming!! Good thing because it was hot! Dinner and Egg hunt at our house with friends.
Very cute! Your family picture is great and the kids look really sweet in their Easter clothes! It looks like you all had a great Easter. That pool looks awesome!
So precious!! I want to squeeze Megan and hug the rest!! It seems you are all a bundle of energy - wish I could "borrow" some of it!! Looking foward to July 4!! Love you all! - G'ma
3 comments:
Very cute! Your family picture is great and the kids look really sweet in their Easter clothes! It looks like you all had a great Easter. That pool looks awesome!
Looks like a great time! Love the flower on Megan's head! Can't wait to see everyone in July, they are getting so big!
So precious!! I want to squeeze Megan and hug the rest!! It seems you are all a bundle of energy - wish I could "borrow" some of it!! Looking foward to July 4!! Love you all! - G'ma
Post a Comment