Since I'm new to couponing I was pretty excited about this weeks deals. I told Troy when I started this little endeavor that I didn't want to buy things just because they were cheap. This week I did get a few things free because of other things I bought that we won't use, but I'm planning on donating them to the crisis pregnancy center and our church's food bank.
Total spent $116.32 after tax.
Total spent $116.32 after tax.Total saved $109.62- plus I got $14 in gift cards back for a total savings of
$123.62.
The best deals I got on things we will use-
1. Big box of huggies for $14 each (huggies wipes FREE!)
2. 1 gallon of milk- free
3. Flintstone vitamins for the kids- .74 cents each
4. Gillette razor with 2 blades- .99 cents
Great deals to donate-
1. 3 packs of kotex- .19 cents total
So this is my third week using coupons and so far it has been a positive experience- I'm hoping to get better at it so it doesn't take so much time.
$123.62.
The best deals I got on things we will use-
1. Big box of huggies for $14 each (huggies wipes FREE!)
2. 1 gallon of milk- free
3. Flintstone vitamins for the kids- .74 cents each
4. Gillette razor with 2 blades- .99 cents
Great deals to donate-
1. 3 packs of kotex- .19 cents total
So this is my third week using coupons and so far it has been a positive experience- I'm hoping to get better at it so it doesn't take so much time.
3 comments:
Awesome! I was thinking about getting into that. Where should I start?
I will second Joany's question. Give us a post with a step by step list of how you do this. I've been interested in trying but never have.
I 3rd the questions! What are your sources? Local/internet, etc.
Post a Comment