Sunday, February 20, 2011

Valentines Day

I guess I'm a little late getting this post up, but still wanted to document it! We had a good Valentines day. The kids got lots of sugar and some homemade Valentines, which are the best in my opinion!
These are the beautiful flowers that Maddie gave me for Valentines day. Such a sweet girl! After ballet on Monday, we went to Krispy Kreme and got to pick a doughnut which is a pretty big treat! Maddie's Sunday School teacher had given her little gift cards for 2 doughnuts and a Hot Chocolate which the kids split.
Sam loves any kind of sugar and when he was told he had had too much sugar on Valentines Day he replied "But I LOVE too much sugar!"

In between work and school Daddy came home and we had a yummy dinner. Megan didn't want to cooperate for this picture, but I still think it turned out cute. I guess she had had enough Valentines day fun!


1 comment:

Melinda said...

The doughnuts look good! I agree with Sam on that one, just not right now, I can't tolerate sugar :(