Maddie started Piano this month, and she loves it! She practices every chance she can get and has her three little songs memorized already....and so does the rest of the family! I'm glad she has taken an interest in music. When she met her teacher she asked her "Why do you want to learn the piano?" Maddie said " Oh, I don't! I want to learn the flute, but mommy said I have to learn the piano first!"
2 comments:
Too cute! Garrett is about to start piano lessons too. So that he can eventually learn the guitar. ha! We're buying a keyboard for Garrett to practice on since we don't have a piano. Keith is happy because Garrett can use headphones with it. :)
I'm expecting a concert the next time you visit, so don't forget your piano books!! So glad you are learning piano - G'ma M
Post a Comment