Friday, August 17, 2012

20 weeks!?!

Well, I'm 20 weeks along in my pregnancy. This pregnancy like my life seems to be flying by! Everything has been uneventful for a while so we are grateful for that. I'm trying to take it easy because of a few problems I'm having with the herniated disks in my back and some braxton hicks contractions that flare up at times. Thankfully a little rest seems to calm down both problems.

Stats:
Heart rate- 120 to160
Cravings- I can eat anything right now. Sugar is not my favorite.
Weight gain- Who counts that? We don't own a scale so I'm not sure. Pretty much everyday Maddie says "wow your belly keeps getting bigger" So I would say it's enough!
I have also been having quite a few vivid pregnancy dreams. This week I dreamed that Troy was still in the Navy and our family lived on a cruise ship...not a bad life!
So our gender ultrasound is on Wednesday...any guesses?
Troy and Sam think it's a boy. 
I'm leaning towards a girl, mostly because my leg hair isn't growing and I remember that with Megan. 
Maddie goes back and forth.
And Megan thinks she IS the baby!

2 comments:

Lydia said...

I can't believe you're already 20 weeks!! I'm going to guess girl too, but I hope it's a boy for Sam's sake. :)

Anonymous said...

Pretty girl!! or, maybe I should say "girls"!! G'ma