The daily or maybe weekly adventures of raising four kids for God's Glory.
Thursday, February 2, 2012
Sneak Peek
Maddie got her first recital costume on Monday.... She is very excited that it is pink!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
What a beautiful outfit, Maddie! I know you will be an exceptional ballerina!! I loved all the posts. Can't believe Megan is already 18 months - she is such a cutie. Your have finished 100 days of school - Contratulations!! Does that mean you have 80 more (like IN?) I'm so glad they are enjoying reading! Love you all - G'ma
1 comment:
What a beautiful outfit, Maddie! I know you will be an exceptional ballerina!! I loved all the posts. Can't believe Megan is already 18 months - she is such a cutie. Your have finished 100 days of school - Contratulations!! Does that mean you have 80 more (like IN?) I'm so glad they are enjoying reading! Love you all - G'ma
Post a Comment