Well last week was rough. At our house we had an ear infection (Maddie), a lung infection (Megan) and a sinus/lung infection and dislocated rib (Mommy). We made it through with lots of good help! Daddy took the day off Monday and my good friend Tricia brought us supper. On Tuesday Miss Mary made us supper and the rest of the nights Troy was able to be home. I spent alot of time on the couch having random thoughts (which may or may not have been induced by pain killers).
"Man, I don't think we have taken very much video of Maegan's life."
"What in the world is all over the window? When I can move that is the first thing I'm cleaning."
"I wonder if it hurt this bad when God took Adam's rib?"
I'm just very thankful that my rib went back into place much sooner than the doctors thought (they had said 4-6 weeks. yikes!) and I'm almost back to my old self again. I'm also thankful that my baby girls are feeling better.
While Mommy was down the kids picked up lots of extra chores and did it with happy hearts! Sam took over dish washing.
Maddie changed out and put away tons of laundry.She also vacuumed the rugs and both kids cleaned their toys everyday. Maddie gave Megan two baths as well and pretty much took over her care when Daddy wasn't here.
And Megan provided entertainment. I'm really glad that week is over and I really hope I never dislocate anything else in my life!
2 comments:
I was so sorry to learn of all your illnesses. So thankful you are all better. Aren't friends and family wonderful? I have been trying to decide (after watching several times) if Megan (I don't think I spelled her name right) is a candidate for ballet, jitterbugging, or maybe, round dancing? So CUTE!! Love you all-Grandma
How did you dislocate a rib? I didn't even realize that was possible. i have always just heard about broken, cracked, and bruised ribs. Glad ya'll make it through the week and are feeling better!
Post a Comment