Alot of things are receiving a fresh coat of paint around here! The new addition has been primed. The ceiling is painted and light fixtures/fan are in place. Colors have been chosen for the new room as well as our dinning room/ school room. We have put a 2 week deadline on ourselves (Megan's First Birthday party will be Saturday the 7th) Troy finishes his summer session class on Wednesday so after that we will have alot of time to devote to finishing up. It's amazing what painting can do. I'm excited to show you all the big reveal in just a few weeks!
As a side note I would like to add painting the ceiling as something I'm very grateful that I don't do for a living. It would be second only to doing drywall!
As a side note I would like to add painting the ceiling as something I'm very grateful that I don't do for a living. It would be second only to doing drywall!
No comments:
Post a Comment