Wednesday, July 13, 2011

11 Months

Megan turned 11 months while we were vacationing in Indiana. She is still a very good baby. She is very mobile now and getting into everything! She has 6 teeth and likes to eat whatever we are eating. She sleeps pretty well, but still gets up to eat around 5 am. She is very vocal and has added "done" and "No No No" to her vocabulary. She is learning how to communicate with Maddie and Sam and we definitely know when she isn't happy!It's interesting the difference in your first child and your third. I just realized while we were away that Megan's first birthday is just 3 weeks away. When Maddie's 1st birthday was 3 weeks away I'm sure that I had the whole party planned, the gift bought, the invitations in the mail, the baby book up to date, the month by month frame filled, her outfit chosen ect.... With Megan I just realized the party is 3 weeks away and none of these things are done. I started planning a few things in the car and I'm hoping to pull off a party. I can't think of a single thing Megs needs, but I'm sure a gift will be purchased. The frame and the baby book... I guess now filling them out will be my new goal for the next three weeks! With these looks on their faces, I'm not sure the girls believe I will pull it off!

1 comment:

The Rinkers said...

So pretty!

A mom of 3 also knows how to pull a party together much faster I suppose. :-) Good luck!