Blessings come in all shapes and sizes.
Sometimes they are hard to recognize.
Sometimes Not.
This is a picture of 8 little blessings.
My 3 kids and my good friend Davanna's 5 kids.
It was taken a few weeks ago when all the kids were playing dress up.
Annalynn (in the center by Sam) was diagnosed with a brain tumor when she was 4.
That was 4 years ago.
Sometimes Not.
This is a picture of 8 little blessings.
My 3 kids and my good friend Davanna's 5 kids.
It was taken a few weeks ago when all the kids were playing dress up.
Annalynn (in the center by Sam) was diagnosed with a brain tumor when she was 4.That was 4 years ago.
She has been through alot.
So have her parents.
They have a very awesome and positive outlook on life.
Every time I get to spend some time with them I'm blessed.
Davanna told me that this song is very special to them right now and helps them get though the hard times.
I listened to it and I cried.
I hugged my kids.
And I thanked God for good friends and for His plans that we may never understand.
I don't have time here to tell you the number of lives that have been touched by Annlynn and her family.
I will tell you that I'm forever grateful that we were some of them.
1 comment:
How touching!! Makes us want to review our own priorities and how much we are blessed!! Thankful you have such sweet and Godly friends. Thanks so much for sharing that; and, tell them we will be rememberin them in our prayers. Love you! G'ma
P.S. LOVED the Ind. pics. Imagine that!!
Post a Comment