Here is an up date on my new years resolutions....
1. I've been running 3 times a week for 20 minutes pretty consistently. I don't want to run more than this right now because I'm still nursing Megan. Once she is weaned I will try and kick it up some. So I guess I'm doing pretty good on that one.
2. I've been saving tons of money couponing! The down side is it's taking up tons of my time, but right now I have more time than money ;-) I have saved on average 50% and up to 100% in some trips. For example this weeks trip to Winn Dixie $114 before coupons and savings/ $44 dollars after coupons and savings!
3. Starting my own etsy shop.....well I came up with a name (Sew Mary Designs) and ordered the necessary hardware to make pacifier clips. The drawback right now is that we are up to our necks in remodeling the garage into a family room. Once that is complete I will have a place to "set up shop".
No comments:
Post a Comment