On Friday we went to the park to enjoy some nice sunshine! Megan went down the slide for the first time. She looks a little unsure in this picture, but she actually loved it.
Maddie is a great helper with Megan. I think she felt a little more secure with Maddie than with Sam!
She also got in the swing for the first time. She enjoyed her time out of the stroller.
Then we took Daddy a picnic lunch down by the water. I included this picture because Sam dressed himself. He loves these snow boots and sometimes I just let him wear them! They came in handy at the beach because he could wade out in the water and his feet stayed dry. He also found this stick and was trying to catch a fish or crab. He is 100% boy!
We had fun on Spring break, but I'm ready for a little more structure in our life!
Maddie is a great helper with Megan. I think she felt a little more secure with Maddie than with Sam!
She also got in the swing for the first time. She enjoyed her time out of the stroller.
Then we took Daddy a picnic lunch down by the water. I included this picture because Sam dressed himself. He loves these snow boots and sometimes I just let him wear them! They came in handy at the beach because he could wade out in the water and his feet stayed dry. He also found this stick and was trying to catch a fish or crab. He is 100% boy!
We had fun on Spring break, but I'm ready for a little more structure in our life!
No comments:
Post a Comment