A tribute to Troy's Service to our country.
Basic Training 1998.
La Maddalena, Italy Security Forces 1999-2001.
Panama City, FL Dive School 2001-2002
Troy with his Grandpa Schwamberger and Uncle Johnny at dive school graduation.
Being pinned by Momma.
Being pinned by Momma.
Bahrain in the Middle East 2002-2003.
Dive Instructor Panama City, FL 2003-2007.
Navy Ball 2005 with the love of his life ;-)
Getting to wear some sort of special dive rig that I'm sure I should know the name of...MK-5?
Presenting the Colors at the change of Command 2005
Dive Instructor Panama City, FL 2003-2007.
Navy Ball 2005 with the love of his life ;-)
Getting to wear some sort of special dive rig that I'm sure I should know the name of...MK-5?
Presenting the Colors in Indiana July 2006.
4 comments:
A lovely tribute! And a special thanks to Troy and all who served past and present!
Thank you, Troy.... and thanks to the whole Teipen family for "sharing" him with your country!
Great post and great pictures! Thank you Troy for your service!
Great pictures! Thanks to Troy for his service to our country!
Post a Comment