Megan is three months old already! I really can't believe how fast she is growing. She is a very sweet little girl. She sleeps through the night and takes three naps a day. She is easily entertained by her older siblings which makes things easy for Momma. She is smiling a cooing alot now and has been enjoying some tummy time too!
I included this picture to show how much hair she has! I'm pretty sure Madaline had this much hair when she turned one so I'm pretty excited that Megan's seems to be coming in a little faster. Her eyes remind me of Sam her nose reminds me of Maddie and she has the most kissable cheeks!
We are so thankful for our little girl!
I included this picture to show how much hair she has! I'm pretty sure Madaline had this much hair when she turned one so I'm pretty excited that Megan's seems to be coming in a little faster. Her eyes remind me of Sam her nose reminds me of Maddie and she has the most kissable cheeks!
We are so thankful for our little girl!
4 comments:
She's gorgeous and I'm sure she lights up your lives!
Cute Cute Cute!
I can't believe it's been 3 months already!!! She is so cute! I can't wait to kiss those chubby cheeks!
She is sooo cute!!!! I can't believe it has been 3 months already. She has got the biggest eyes. I bet she looks bright eyed and bushy tailed in the morning. We need to get together soon!
Post a Comment