
Last week was Maddie's parent observation day at Ballet. Her class is in the early afternoon, but Daddy took a little time off work and was able to come this year too! Her teacher was very complimentary of her improvements this year. (this is actually a very long and hilarious story that you should ask me about next time I see you :-) ) She still loves going every week and continues to prefer the ballet over the tap. My camera battery died so I didn't get any of her tap on camera, but we did video tape it. Troy and I were laughing about the entire class because it is just really cute to see about 8 little tiny ballerinas try and do everything the teacher was asking them to do. She also let them do a few minutes of free dance, which was especially cute! We are all, with the exception of Sam, looking forward to her recital this year ;-)

2 comments:
What a sweet ballerina you have!
Cute pictures! Can't wait to see the video!
Post a Comment