Monday, August 24, 2009

K-4 and Preschool

Today was our first day of school. We are homeschooling the kids again this year. The kids were very excited for school to start and actually had trouble sleeping last night because they wanted to get to work on all their new books. Maddie 4 years old and ready for K-4 on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
Sam (with the cheese face) ready for 2 year old preschool- which means mommy is going to try hard to entertain him while Maddie does school! Hopefully he will learn something throughout the year.

A shot of our whole school...sorry just a little home school joke!

Maddie hard at work on her "I's" I really could tell a large improvement form last year to this year in her writing and coloring.

Sam sorting and stringing beads. We all had a great first day!

2 comments:

Melissa Ruff said...

Looks like fun! The boys had a hard time sleeping the night before we started school too! The name of the program that Isaac is doing is called Preschool Prep. You can just go to their website and check it out for Sam.

Melinda said...

I can't wait to start school with Philip! I'm sure it's a lot of work though.