I have noticed lately that Maddie is using Sam as her little slave. On Saturday he came into the house carrying all the Popsicle trash to throw it away instead of her bringing her own in like she is supposed to. Yesterday morning she had gotten out a puzzle and I told her to put it in the box and in the closet so we could have preschool. When I left the room I heard this little conversation take place....
Maddie: Sam come over here and put this puzzle in the box.
Sam: (No comment but obviously doing what she said!)
Maddie: Good boy Sam now go put it in the closet!
Sam: (Taking off to the closet) OK Sissy!
Maddie: You say yes Mame to me- understand!
Sam: Yes Mame!
Maddie: Good boy!
I give this situation about 2 weeks and then he will get wise to the fact that he is carrying her load as well as his and will wallop her good!
1 comment:
Ha ha ha, I have a feeling Janelle will be like that to Logan. She already shushes me when it's quite time and tells Brad that he's a good girl when he goes to the bathroom!
Post a Comment