
This weekend Madaline turned 4! We celebrated by taking a family camping trip to St. Andrews State Park here in Panama city. We had a great time!

Happy Birthday To You! Aunt Melinda made a very cute Minnie Mouse cake. Thanks Aunt Melinda!
As you can see in this picture she is very grown up now. She rode her own bike all over the park and walked all the trails without being carried.
The Francises and us in front of a turpentine mill. 
As you can see in this picture she is very grown up now. She rode her own bike all over the park and walked all the trails without being carried.
The Francises and us in front of a turpentine mill. 
The kids played hard...
And slept hard all weekend.
Sam caught his first fish. He was actually able to stand on this pier and cast his own pole into the water. (Am I a crazy mom or is that pretty good for a 2 year old?)
We really enjoyed spending time with Aunt Melinda and Philip.
Sam and Papa Don making some sand sculptures.
We really enjoyed spending time with Aunt Melinda and Philip.
Sam and Papa Don making some sand sculptures.
Miss Mary and Madaline walking on the beach. It was cloudy and the waves were big...The best time to go to the beach in my opinion.





4 comments:
It seems like yesterday she was born. Great pictures! Glad ya'll had a good time.
The dirty little campers remind me of another little "piggy camper" I used to know!! I can't believe she is 4 already!! Where does the time go? Looks like a great birthday!
It sounds like alot of fun. I love camping, I used to do it alot when i was growing up. I would like to go again soon. Many memories that are brought up.
Definitely made a memory for me! I'm sure Maddie will always remember it too.
Post a Comment