This morning our sprinklers went off and the temperature had dropped below freezing so the water froze onto some of our plants. (The ones that are in the shade) The kids were very excited. Maddie said 'Yes! Now I can go ice skating!'
We usually watch the weather and cover our plants if it is going to freeze, but we didn't last night. Oh well!When the sun came up it all melted, but it was fun for a little while.

2 comments:
Thanks Troy and Mary. We came down to warm, sunny Florida to spend a couple of days at your house. Of course, it just happened to be the coldest days of the year. At least the Teimonsters kept our hearts warm. We love you guys. It was a great time. This morning I was wishing I had some of that breakfast casserole. That was awesome! I didn't know Yankees could cook! Mama and 'em would be proud.
Hugh
Ok- I finally updated my blog! I'm sure you'll sleep better. lol I'm getting ready to post about our ice next. You'll be glad you live in FL.!
Post a Comment