Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Imagine This.....

Maddie: Mom Come here!
Mom: What's up?
Maddie: Do you want to come into my house? It's so nice and cozy!
Maddie has quite the active imagination and her and Sam's new thing this week is blanket houses. All over my house are these little huts that they have created. They have dolls in them and pillows and are always visiting each others 'homes'! It's pretty cute and I can remember doing this when I was little. I'm glad they are self entertaining at times now. Maddie came down stairs this morning carrying another 'load' of items they needed. I was already tripping over there little neighborhood of houses when this conversation took place:
Mom: Maddie you all have enough stuff out to play with!
Maddie: But Mom, I needed my suitcase full of toys, my Tinkerbell blanket and a jacket! I'm spending the night at Sam's!
How can you argue with that? It might after all get chilly!

No comments: