Thursday, October 10, 2013

9 Months

 This little cutie is nine months old now! She is growing up fast and really keeping us on our toes. She wasn't in the mood for pictures on the 7th when she turned 9 months, I told her it was ok because the older you get the more your birthday might seem a little depressing :-) She is also actively cutting a bunch of teeth so I think that may have been the cause. She has gotten her 2 bottom teeth in the last week and her 2 tops ones are about to break the surface.
 She has gotten VERY active in the past month and doesn't like to sit still for long. She can get to anywhere she wants to go now and today I found her climbing the stairs! She loves to pull over our shoe basket and dump the shoes, take a detour under the kitchen table to see if anyone dropped some goodies, and then head into the school closet or the bathroom if the kids have left the door open. A new favorite saying around the house is "Shut the doors!" Megan's new favorite past time is to follow her around and say "No, No little silly!" and then save her from putting something into her mouth :-)
 We tried a hair bow out the other day. Maddie and Meg like to pick her outfits and then accessorize with things in her dresser. The bow lasted a few minutes and then it was ripped out. I found it later on one of the girls baby dolls....probably a better choice anyway!
Uh- Oh...someone left the school closet open and Marla found the marker bin. Glad we found her before any lids were removed :-) I'm thankful now for my three older helpers who do keep an eye on her, even if they occasionally leave the doors open.

No comments: