Sweet Marla Grace is one month old already!
(Well she is actually 1 month, 1 week and 1 day, but I felt like I was actually doing pretty well with this post considering the week we had last week and the fact that she is the 4th child!)
My sister-in-law Amy got me these cute "month onesie stickers" so it would be easy for me to photograph Marla each month. You just dress her in a white onesie, pop the sticker on and you are set!
(Such a great idea considering I tried to go back through pictures I had taken of Megan and fill her month by month frame and that just got really hard! BTW it is still in the closet with holes not filled.....)
She wasn't up for all the attention at first, but soon calmed down. She is still a very good baby and rarely cries, so I guess this is a face she doesn't make very often.
She is a great eater and continues to eat around every 3 hours during the day but will go for about 6 hours at night between feedings. Her cheeks are really starting to fill out and she still reminds us alot of Sam's baby pictures.
This was the kids favorite photo since they thought it looked like she was going to punch someone! When you are 7 and 6 this must be hilarious. I think she weighs around 9-10 pounds now and is in 0-3 month old clothes. The kids were very excited to inherit the newborn size clothes for their baby dolls! She enjoy's bath time now (so my mother tells me) and is all around a very pleasant baby. We feel very blessed!
2 comments:
A doll baby for sure!!! Yes, you are surely blessed!!! Would love to squeeze on her and all the other three too! G'ma
She is so cute! Hope it's not long 'til we get to meet her!
Post a Comment