The last weekend in October our church hosted a fall festival. The kids look forward to it each year and it is always lots of fun. I was pretty excited about the prospect of having some yummy cotton candy!
This year we took a Beautiful Snow White,
A Handsome Florida Gator Baseball player,
And a little tiny Florida Gator Cheerleader who was in love with her pom-poms!
I was pretty excited about the prospect of not taking a stroller this year. We set out without one but about half way through I was carrying 3 bags of candy, 3 jackets and various other prizes so Troy went back and got it to tote all of our stuff around! After 7 years of using a stroller I do think I may be stroller dependent!
We enjoyed seeing lots of friends, playing lots of games and some beautiful weather.
No comments:
Post a Comment