The week before Thanksgiving we took a little trip to Orlando to use up some Disney tickets we had from the beginning of the year. We all had a great time. The crowds were small and we just took it easy and let the kids pick which parks to go to. Sam chose Hollywood Studios and Maddie chose Animal Kingdom.
The Lego store is a must for any 6 year old boy. This Hulk was huge and built entirely of Legos.
Megan loves Minnie Mouse and had warmed up to the idea of huge live characters trying to touch you by the time we saw her. After this picture we were leaving and she ran back to give her one more hug.
The kids had a little souvenir money and Maddie chose to have her face painted like a kitty princess.
Sam chose a pirate sword...arg!
Megan just took everything in....
I was glad to get to go somewhere before #4 arrives and so were the kids. It's funny that when you take kids to a place like Disney all they want to do is swim in the heated pools and crash in the hotel room with the Disney channel. Since the parks closed early we were able to do this and just enjoy being together :-)
1 comment:
Pretty cool, I'd say!!! I was an "old lady" before I was able to see disney world. However, we did see Disneyland in CA when my "little boy" was 8. Great fun! Love you - G'ma
Post a Comment