Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Piggy's

Compared to Maddie at this age, Megan has tons of crazy, blond, hang-in-your face, won't leave a hair bow in, hair. I've been tempted to cut bangs just so I don't have to see it in her eyes, but really don't want to have to keep up with bangs, so it just continues to grow and hang. Last week before Wednesday night church in a despirate attempt to make it look like I do her hair, I put some piggy's in. To my great surprise when I picked her up from nursery they were still intact! (Usually a rubber band and hair bow don't make it out of the drive way before they are removed and tossed) I guess she is going to just be an up-do sorta gal!
In other Megan news, she has finally cut all of her one year molars and we are all so glad!

1 comment:

Lydia said...

She is too cute!!