Troy has been working the past few weekends to get a little sewing center set up in the new addition. It has been so nice to have a place to work on projects and then just close the door and be able to come back to them!
I grabbed my scrap basket and made Megan a new diaper bag. I had been sending her to church with one that said "Madaline" which really seemed to confuse the nursery workers....anyway now she is set!
Sam found a scrap of Florida Gator polar fleece at Hobby Lobby a few weeks ago and begged me to make him a back pack with it. I wasn't sure about making a back pack with polar fleece, but it was very easy to throw together. He loves filling it up with treasures and toting them around.
I grabbed my scrap basket and made Megan a new diaper bag. I had been sending her to church with one that said "Madaline" which really seemed to confuse the nursery workers....anyway now she is set!
Sam found a scrap of Florida Gator polar fleece at Hobby Lobby a few weeks ago and begged me to make him a back pack with it. I wasn't sure about making a back pack with polar fleece, but it was very easy to throw together. He loves filling it up with treasures and toting them around.


3 comments:
Those are so cute!!
These are awesome!! Maybe you should just go ahead right now and make a ballerina bag with Megan's name on it to. You don't want to confuse the ballet instructors in a few years ;-) In all seriousness, these are great...I have a sewing station and I love it....now if only I could find the extra time.
The bags look great! Since Megan is the 3rd child, I guess I'll let it slide that she is just now getting her own diaper bag! LOL!
Post a Comment