The daily or maybe weekly adventures of raising four kids for God's Glory.
Saturday, August 14, 2010
She's Got....
Chubby cheeks, Wild hair, and all our hearts! (she has 2 swirls in the back- I'm quite certain it won't lay down until she is 5!) Yesterday when she smiled we found out she also has dimples! I'm still trying to get that one on camera!
She is so precious! I was going to try to come see her yesterday but the kids have all taken their turns with fevers. That is their only symptom but I certainly do not want to risk bringing anything over to your house. So I will wait and when they have been all better for several days then i will see about coming over. Give her a kiss for me!
3 comments:
So sweet! Is she sucking her thumb in the second picture?
She is so precious! I was going to try to come see her yesterday but the kids have all taken their turns with fevers. That is their only symptom but I certainly do not want to risk bringing anything over to your house. So I will wait and when they have been all better for several days then i will see about coming over. Give her a kiss for me!
She is sooo cute! She looks different everytime I see her, but she definately is a mix of Maddie and Sam in the first picture! So Sweet!
Post a Comment