Wednesday, August 18, 2010

2 weeks

Our Little girl is 2 weeks old now! Hard to believe how fast they grow. She is a very good baby- she sleeps well at night waking only to eat and going right back to sleep, she loves her pacifier and still naps alot during the day. It helps to have a good baby since we started homeschooling this week!
Her looks are changing some to us...she is starting to look like her own little person!

She gets alot of toys from Sam. I guess to him this is how he shows he loves her. He even shared his Lightening McQueen cars yesterday!
Maddie loves to give her hugs and kisses. She is a big help with choosing outfits and diaper changes.
I'm glad we are getting into a routine since next week life is going to get even busier when Maddie starts ballet, Sam starts gymnastics and Troy's college classes start.

1 comment:

Melissa Ruff said...

Seems like she changes every time I see her! I love how Sam is sharing, and I'm sure Maddie is a big helper!