Troy and I got to go on a date night on Friday! We went to see Tim Hawkins (a Christian comedian) in concert and ate dinner with some friends. It was a very nice evening. I laughed so hard I started having contractions during the concert. 
Troy is a huge fan of Tim Hawkins and we were very excited that he came to Panama City. Troy got his autograph and bought his entire collection of DVD's so as you can imagine...we are still watching Tim Hawkins!

Troy is a huge fan of Tim Hawkins and we were very excited that he came to Panama City. Troy got his autograph and bought his entire collection of DVD's so as you can imagine...we are still watching Tim Hawkins!
2 comments:
Hawkins is hilarious. Did he sing Cletus take the reel? What a fun date!
This is so awesome! He is sooo funny! Glad you guys got to have a fun night out!
Post a Comment