Saturday, May 15, 2010

Special Night....

On Friday night Daddy and Sam got to go to our church's Father/Son Cookout. They fished and then had a nice dinner and our pastor spoke on Father and Son relationships. This event has been much anticipated by Sam...he had the tickets, his fishing pole, and was dressed at least an hour before they needed to leave! Papa Don went with them also and they all had a great time. Maddie wanted to go to the beach while they were gone, so we loaded up a picnic and headed out. We had a very nice long walk, and yummy supper with Miss Mary.
Maddie found a lot of shells on the beach and has made plans to paint them and cover them with glitter to hang on her Christmas tree. It was a very enjoyable evening!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are the most active little family I have ever seen!! How much fun you make life!
Love Troy's shirt!!!! Grandma

The Dunfords said...

You're looking good Mary! I'll have to agree with "Grandma". You're my inspiration to get out and be more active. Just 'cause Brad's busy doesn't mean I have to be a bump on a log.

Melissa Ruff said...

Sounds like a good time! I agree with Grandma, Love Troy's shirt! You're looking good!