Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter 2010

A few pictures of the kids in their Easter finery. Sam said we wasn't going to wear his suit with a "happy heart" and would only pose for one picture, but as you can see we squeezed a few more out of him. Maddie was happy to pose and have her picture taken as always. Can't believe how big they are getting. A quote form Troy the other day "When we decided to have kids I didn't realize they would grow up." Watching them grow definitely breaks your heart a little....but makes you happy at the same time.













2 comments:

Lydia said...

So cute!! Did you make Maddie's dress? It's really pretty!
I completely agree with you about kids growing up. It breaks your heart... I get one more school year with Garrett and then he's off to kindergarten. I can't even think about it without getting choked up.

Melissa Ruff said...

Too cute!! Loved all the pics! We didn't get any taken b/c Caleb was asleep when we had a chance to take any. We will probably wear our easter outfits on Mother's Day again, so I'll try then!