Last Saturday Maddie lost her 1st tooth...well naturally anyway! Sam knocked her first tooth out with his head last July, but this time it got loose and Daddy had to pull it. She didn't cry when he pulled it and declared Troy "The best tooth puller ever!"
She loves to stick her tongue though the hole that was left!
She is growing up too fast! I can't believe she will finish Preschool in 3 weeks and be ready for Kindergarten.
She loves to stick her tongue though the hole that was left!
She is growing up too fast! I can't believe she will finish Preschool in 3 weeks and be ready for Kindergarten.
2 comments:
I can't believe she has lost a tooth already!! Levi hasn't even lost any teeth yet! She's growing up!
What I want to know is: Did the tooth fairy visit you, Maddie?? I know the first tooth loss was not the "tooth fairy" kind!!! You still look good, sweetie! Love you! Grandma M.
Post a Comment