Sam has really been showing us his personality lately. Most of the time he keeps me in stitches, sometimes he gets himself into trouble! He reminds me alot of my brother Josh...quite the little comedian. I'm going to include a few quotes to make my point.....The Haircut
Mommy: Sam get your hands off your head and let me cut your hair!
Sam: Haircuts aren't my favorite! (still covering up his head)
Mom: (calling Dad on the phone for backup...letting Dad give him a talk....) Ok ready for your haircut?
Sam: (uncovering his head) Yes, I'm going to hold my head up like a big boy...just don't cut my ear off!
The Bathtub
(One of the kids favorite things to do is take a bath)
Mommy: Sam lets get in the bath.
Sam: Make sure my water is really hot!
Mom: (Getting the water a safe temperature)
Sam: (Laying straight down into the water) Thanks Mom! This hot water feels AMAZING!
1 comment:
That's too funny! I think he is just repeating what he has heard before. You said you like hot showers right? They really do hear stuff you say even when you think they are not listening at all. I just think it is funny how they take things you have said before and when they repeat it, it comes out different from how you used it and it makes no sense. I love things that kids say!
Post a Comment